Careers Within Weatherbeeta
WEATHERBEETA is the world’s largest supplier of equestrian goods, owning and distributing a range of leading brands including WeatherBeeta , Dublin, Roma, Saxon, Korsteel, Kincade and Collegiate. The WEATHERBEETA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, started in Australia over 30 years ago. In addition to servicing the industry as a wholesaler, we have a chain of 57 franchised & company owned saddlery stores under the Horseland fascia.
WEATHERBEETA has significant businesses in the UK, USA and New Zealand as well as distribution arrangements in Europe. We pride ourselves on being leaders in our field, but retain many traditional values you would expect in a family owned business. Our UK HQ team is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire and our warehouse team is based in our 70,000 square foot warehouse in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
We want everyone who works for us to feel passionate about making a difference for our customers and to enjoy what they do. Here we believe that success can only be accomplished by great people performing well. We have a unique culture where our people work together to deliver the highest performance to our customers, consumers and community members.
Our vision is to be at the heart of the equestrian community and build world leading brands and that’s why we’re always looking for professionals to join our growing team and discover the rewards of working for WEATHERBEETA.
Be part of the team and make a real impact within our growing and ambitious company. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered consider for future roles.
ECOMMERCE MANAGER – UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen here in the UK with Weatherbeeta, the global leader in equestrian products for the horse and rider. Weatherbeeta is a family owned global business founded in Australia and has been in the UK for over 25 years. Our enviable portfolio of brands includes market leaders WeatherBeeta, Dublin and Collegiate. Our business is growing and we are looking for an eCommerce Manager to join the team, based remotely in the UK.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within but we do occasionally look to add talent to our strong team. This role is to take ownership for our brands and online sales through our UK storefronts and make a real impact within our ambitious company. If you have an equestrian background, strong analytical skills and proven eCommerce skills, this role would be perfect for you.
There would be support and coaching available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role and become a key member of our Company. What you will need are excellent organisational abilities, be customer focused, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast paced continually changing environment.
Working as part of the UK/USA eCommerce team, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day running of the eCommerce website for UK to deliver strong commercial revenues
- eCommerce metrics across our UK Storefronts
- Improving the quality of the store front shopper experience across our UK Online Storefronts, while making it as efficient and cost effective as possible for Weatherbeeta
- Be the online expert for colleagues across the business for UK
- Management of our brands in the marketplace via the Amazon Brand Registry
The successful applicant will have an equestrian background and some proven eCommerce experience as well as:
- Good people skills to influence colleagues and third parties
- Ability to be proactive, set clear priorities and deliver them
- Jobholder should be seen as a potential role model for Weatherbeeta competencies, as well as being an enthusiastic supporter of the 3Ps program
- Ability to plan and organize delivery of projects
- Proven Amazon marketplace experience
This role would suit a candidate with 2-3 years of commercial experience at least partly gained in an eCommerce environment.
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful ethos in our small team and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you have a passion for serving equine customers, online experience and driving results, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please e-mail your resume and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: email@example.com or send to HR Dept, Weatherbeeta UK, Unit 9 Somerville Court, Banbury Business Park, Adderbury, OX17 3SN. NO AGENCIES Please.
JUNIOR NAV ANALYST – UK or USA
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Weatherbeeta, the global leader in equestrian products for the horse and rider. Weatherbeeta is a family owned global business founded in Australia and has been in the UK for over 25 years & the USA for over 20 years. Our enviable portfolio of brands includes market leaders WeatherBeeta, Dublin and Collegiate. While our heartland is equestrian, we also have an emerging pet products business. Our company is growing and we are looking for a Junior NAV Analyst to join the team and be based remotely, either in the UK or USA.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within but we do occasionally look to add talent to our strong team. This newly created role is to support our Microsoft Dynamics NAV infrastructure which powers our business. If you have solid experience working with NAV and have the appetite to learn more and develop your skills further, this role would be perfect for you.
There would be support and coaching available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role and become a key member of our Company team. As well as the relevant experience, what you will need are the right values and behaviours to make the most out of the opportunity and the ability to be able to thrive in a fast paced continually changing environment.
Working as part of the UK/USA team, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering First and Second line NAV support
- Be responsible for routine NAV tasks
- First and Second line Reporting support
- Support development of NAV, under guidance of IT Manager
- If not already skilled, develop competence in PHP development to allow creation of feed reports and EDI integrations
The successful applicant:
- Must be able to demonstrate behaviour examples that show potential to be a colleague that will be comfortable and happy working in the Weatherbeeta company culture (we call this the Weatherbeeta 3Ps)
- Must have strong understanding of the use and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, including the Order-to-Cash processes of a purchasing sourced wholesale business
- Must be an Advanced level user of Excel
- Must have knowledge and experience of writing SQL Queries, and of using OLAP Cubes, allowing the development of both financial and operational reporting.
- Must possess the ability to quickly solve problems and demonstrate an analytical mindset
- Should have basic Warehousing/WMS experience.
- Can demonstrate strong organisational, communication, and relationship building skills
On appointment or with personal development in role, the job holder will:
- Have some experience with NAV C/AL coding
- Be familiar with Linux and some experience of PHP development
- Have some experience with integrations between NAV and other systems
This role would suit a candidate with around 2 years of IT experience with a solid period gained working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful ethos in our small team and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you have a passion for serving customers internal and external, NAV experience and an appetite for self-development, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please e-mail your CV/resume and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES Please.